Imagine yourself here
Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita
On the crystal blue Caribbean shores just south of Cancun lies Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita resort. If you are looking for an escape from the ordinary all-inclusive and a quiet, relaxing place to reconnect and unwind, Zoetry is what you are looking for. No buffets here. This resort has remarkable food, exquisite accommodations, and a helpful and friendly staff who is ready to fulfill your every request.
- Close to Cancun and airport, 20 minute private SUV transfer with champagne
- Restaurants are excellent, especially La Canoa
- Rooms are beautiful and all have great views of the ocean
- Catamaran cruise sails daily (weather permitting)
- On-site spa is phenomenal and use of hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, and gym are free
- Beach is roomy and there are bed cabanas to relax, read, sunbathe, and unwind
- Ocean is swimmable here
- Free ferry to local shopping each day to purchase little mementos
- Beds are a little firmer than US hotels
- Resort is zen-like, not a lot of activity so if you are looking for entertainment, you make your own
- Catamaran is advertised as free but they charge for it
- No espresso machine in the room. Their site advertises this, but it is not correct. That being said, coffee and espresso at the restaurant is excellent!
Having traveled the world and stayed in many outstanding hotels and resorts, this was one of my favorite for complete relaxation!